Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learn & Play @ CML Thing 9

Well so far I've been underwhelmed by the content on the library related blogs I've been following on Bloglines for the past few weeks. Library Stuff seemed arcane and none of the posts seemed to grab me. Librarian.net was also not engaging. Maybe its the vernacular tone, maybe its generational, maybe the open politics make me feel uneasy, but again it doesn't speak to me. I tried Technorati and it served up many of the same in its weighted results. I sampled some more and again none engaged. If anyone knows about a good selection oriented library blog I'm still looking. I also tried Technorati for some automotive blogs and it sort of confirmed what I susoected: that Autoblog, Jalopnik, and Left Lane News are the biggies.

No comments: