Monday, December 1, 2008

Learn & Play @ CML Thing 21

I've been following podcasts for years, but have always sort of stumbled across them. I lnked some of my regulars to my Bloglines account back in the thing about RSS feeds. Since I'm ditching Bloglines for Google reader I'm not going to update it. I liked the user interface for Podfeed.net but the subject link "Automotive" did not bring up any of the regular car podcasts that I listen too--CamaroZ28 podcast, NPR's Car Talk, or Cruise Control Radio. The content wasn't as up-to-date as Feedburner (as an example) either. It is significantly better that Yahoo's subject searching nonetheless.
I could see CML exploiting podcasting by partnering with WOSU for instance. Robin regularly talks books on Open Line and it would be a real boon for us to be able to disseminate that content to our customers.

No comments: