Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Learn & Play @ CML Bonus

10 Random Things
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I studied German for 6 years but never used it.
3. I'm a proficient self-taught tailor/sewer. At the fabric store the clerks keep
trying to help my wife, she points them to me, they act confused.
4. I hated mowing grass until I got a riding tractor.
5. The first car I ever drove was a ragged out VW Bettle, in a field, when I was
about 10. I'll never make that mistake again.
6. I like vanilla much better than chocolate.
7. I'm a lapsed Methodist and a failed Boy Scout.
8. I love to travel but have nearly debilitating anxiety packing and preparing to go.
9. I took Kelly, my wife, to see the Bounty on our first date at the Eastland Plaza
cinema in 1984.
10. I can be seen on numerous pages in 9781574270532

No comments: